this is me.

My photo
a place for reminiscing my old memories as i grow older and wiser.hopefully, InsyaAllah.it will be great if you walk in my shoes first before you judge me

Saturday, August 1, 2009

my amazing fazira n friends.


last chance to meet fazz before die fly ke iowa, US.

we went to mid valley, makan2 lepas rindu.aiyaa miss ya miss ya :))
then sgt teringat zaman skolah dulu.

and before i forget; a list of my friends yg follow

#fazira.

#aain

#azriati

#era
#nisah

#aainaa

#bberape plakon tmbahan.ahaha u know who u r beb!

lepak2 mkn kat kenny rogers.borak2 cite psl skola.waaa rindu korg! ingt janji kite.kawan smpi mati tau.heeeee

p/s - to fazz, take care kat sane.i know u can do well in ur study! study smart bebeh n dont u ever forget about our memories.ehe sygg kau!






0 comments: