this is me.

My photo
a place for reminiscing my old memories as i grow older and wiser.hopefully, InsyaAllah.it will be great if you walk in my shoes first before you judge me

Saturday, September 11, 2010

selamat hari raya 2010

happy eid mubarak.

tengah kte happy2 jgn lupe org yg susah yer.cian anak2 palestin yg tgh berperang tuh.

ouh and puasa enam ;)


i had fun beraya kat kampung.and i'll be missing my family, the foods and my BFF here in Malaysia.wuuuu ;'(

same as last raya, i didnt get lots of duit raya at my dad's kampung but it's different at my mom's kampung.haha im already twenty and yeah i still got my duit raya. the fact that as long as im still studying, i will get my duit raya is so making me HAPPY! agagagaga and as far as i know, i will be collecting duit raya until 2014. HAHA ohh and one rule ME needs to follow; dont marry anyone within these 4 years!

and pfffft I WILL GET MY DUIT RAYA ;)

LMAO

so toddles, enjoy the pics ya!


one happy family ;)

angah, along, adek and ayep

lovely cuz

melaka



0 comments: