this is me.

My photo
a place for reminiscing my old memories as i grow older and wiser.hopefully, InsyaAllah.it will be great if you walk in my shoes first before you judge me

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my very first video guys.

ouh i already finished doing my very first video.although it's not really a video because i only upload the pictures in it but then i felt really grateful to finished it.i inserted some ryopi's pics together with my favourite songs entitled gommen ne juliet performed by yamapi(yeah i know i love him so very2 much indeed!) haha.i hope i manage to create another video(a true video with motion in it) in some other time when i already learn it.btw buddy, hope you'll enjoy it as much as you can.

p/s : i made video of these guys(yamapi n ryo) because i just really love them.haha if you have any recommendation or any comment just give it to me.thanks anyway ;DD