this is me.

My photo
a place for reminiscing my old memories as i grow older and wiser.hopefully, InsyaAllah.it will be great if you walk in my shoes first before you judge me

Monday, February 18, 2008

tantei gakuen q

yeah akhernye abes gak cite neh arinih.hoho sgtt best ok.jln cite sgt mnarik.aha n aku suke gile kyuu n megu.n also ryuu.diorg nye friendship sgtt best ok ;DD ni ending song.give it a try if anyone of u feel bored ok.highly recommended.n for your information most of them only 15 years old on 2008.haaa young but really talented duh~ if u want opening song the title is answer by FLOW.it's nice too.try to search it.

cast:
Kamiki Ryunosuke as Kyuu
Shida Mirai as Meg
Yamada Ryousuke as Ryuu
Kaname Jun as Kinta
Jinnai Takanori as Morihiko Dan
Wakaba Katsumi as Kazuma
Okunuki Kaoru as Miss Yurie
Yamamoto Taro as Nanami Kotaro
Suzuki Kazuma as Keruberosu

stand by me - the brilliant green.

0 comments: