this is me.

My photo
a place for reminiscing my old memories as i grow older and wiser.hopefully, InsyaAllah.it will be great if you walk in my shoes first before you judge me

Monday, December 29, 2008

bloody monday.haruma miura is here!


bloody monday.yeehaa good title for this story! haven't finish watch it but yeah i know this drama has such a great storyline.it's about takagi fujimaru (haruma miura of course) as a genius hacker facing off against a terrorist organization.we both of the same age but miura had become one of the most famous actor.lol really love him from watching koizora.he is cute though! let's watch this one.

title : bloody monday

episodes : 11

broadcast period : 11 oct till 20 dec 2008
theme song : over the rain ~ hikari no hashi by flumpool


p/s- the girl in this drama is the same girl in 'doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou' pv.lol

0 comments: