this is me.

My photo
a place for reminiscing my old memories as i grow older and wiser.hopefully, InsyaAllah.it will be great if you walk in my shoes first before you judge me

Monday, October 13, 2008

seigi no mikata!


who hates sister? hands up! lol i love my sister when she fetch me to many places for shopping! haha but what if ur sister is self-centered and devilish like makiko in this story.lol i feel pity for yoko(acted by talented-young-actress-with-big-heart shida mirai).yeah i love ur character here! n also of course by kanata hongo's character as okamoto riku.lol cutie baby! watch it or u will regret!

title : seigi no mikata
episodes : 10

broadcast period : 9 july till 10 sept 2008

theme song : hontou wa ne by okumura hatsune


p/s- i want both shida mirai n kanata hongo together in real life.haha

0 comments: