this is me.

My photo
a place for reminiscing my old memories as i grow older and wiser.hopefully, InsyaAllah.it will be great if you walk in my shoes first before you judge me

Saturday, March 21, 2009

baby kak yani

stiap ari umur meningkat, bdn membesar, kaki memanjang

aha.ats ni tade motif.saje je

back to the main topic, today g umah cik pidah to visit kak yani,yelah mak mude kite la katekan.
aha cm x caye je dlu2 kte men same2 skg kak yani da jd mak da.ececece same ngn kak jiji.time passes by, everything change, we're getting older every second in our life, tak lame lagi da tua.haha

btw, her name is dania raihana err anyone,correct me here if im wrong.

my cuz ckp die kuat nanges sket, but i think it's natural as a baby girl kot.emm dunno i didnt have any good experience bout those stuff but yeah i think so.

baby uh sgt kecik, comel but i dont have enuff courage to hold her.ehe awak kecik sgt, macik x branik la sygg.haha

spt biase kalo g umah cik pidah jmpe la geng2 saye kat sane, nina nuni

haha nina spt biase membragging her dbsk, suju, ss501, n other korean stuff kat sy.lps uh dgn penuh banggenye sy pon mengcopy paste msuk ke dlm psp ayeep ayeep thanks.again i always forget to bring my thumdrv everytime we have a visit to cik pidah's house take note here, again and again, silly mistake.

lpas tgk her suju pv uh mulela nina jd sensei ajar gaye suju membegging sorry2 dlm pv uh.aha nina sewel kot.

lg satu, nak puji sket diorg, nina bwt apple crumble n nuni dgn rajennye msk kopok lekor yg so hott wondergirls.yeah sedap sgt.

finally balek rumahh, err continue my greatest achievement yet,
im progressing my boys before flowers episodes.ehe see i told ya.greatest achievement.lalala

0 comments: